1. Warrior Productions LLC operates a website at warriorsfilm.wpengine.com (the “Website”). It is Warrior Productions LLC’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team at email@example.com.
2. Website Visitors. Like most website operators, Warrior Productions LLC collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Warrior Productions LLC’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Warrior Productions LLC’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Warrior Productions LLC may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
Warrior Productions LLC also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on articles published. Warrior Productions LLC only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
3. Personally-Identifying Information. Certain visitors to Warrior Productions LLC’s websites choose to interact with Warrior Productions LLC in ways that require Warrior Productions LLC to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Warrior Productions LLC gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for membership at to provide a username and email address.
Those who engage in transactions with Warrior Productions LLC – by purchasing services, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Warrior Productions LLC collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Warrior Productions LLC. Warrior Productions LLC does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
4. Aggregated Statistics. Warrior Productions LLC may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. For instance, Warrior Productions LLC may monitor the most popular pages and articles on the Warrior Productions LLC.org site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spammers. Warrior Productions LLC may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Warrior Productions LLC does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
5.If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message. The information collected is for statistical purposes. Warrior Productions LLC uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
6. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Warrior Productions LLC uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Warrior Productions LLC will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
7. California Privacy Rights. Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may request the information in writing at: Warrior Productions LLC, d/b/a warriorsfilm.wpengine.com, 314 First Avenue North, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55401, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Keeping Your Information Secure. Warrior Productions LLC discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Warrior Productions LLC’s behalf or to provide services available at Warrior Productions LLC’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Warrior Productions LLC’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Warrior Productions LLC will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Warrior Productions LLC discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Warrior Productions LLC believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Warrior Productions LLC, third parties or the public at large. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Warrior Productions LLC takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
12. Security Measures. We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your “personally identifiable information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
13. Other Sites; Links. Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party Websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Website and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party Website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party Websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
14. Email Communications. If you are a registered user of an Warrior Productions LLC website and have supplied your email address, Warrior Productions LLC may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Warrior Productions LLC and our services. We primarily use our website to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. Warrior Productions LLC sends a newsletter and occasional nonprofit marketing updates that we believe will be useful to individuals that subscribe to our website or blog, download a whitepaper, or request updates. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every email. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
16. Business Transfers. If Warrior Productions LLC, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Warrior Productions LLC goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Warrior Productions LLC may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.